Tuesday 11 June 2013

NOW: SUMMER

To all my readers,

I have to share some great news with you all! I have managed to complete my first year of Med school! ALL exams passed. Therefore I am one step closer to being a Doc, you can probably tell how happy I am! This has been a very tough year, but for the next four months I will have much more time to dedicate to MishMashMax! Summer is inevitably come earlier for me and it really makes me see that all the hard work I put in throughout the year really paid off! I made a lot of sacrifices but they all were worth to experience the feeling of satisfaction I have now. It makes me see that dedication and hard work pay off!
  Also, I wanted to mention that I am very grateful for those who regularly check up on my blog and support me in the making of MishMashMax!

-a new post is coming your way very soon!

Lots of love-




No comments:

Post a Comment