Sunday 15 June 2014

MINI POST- crop + pastels























Hey all!

The weather here has gotten crazy, a lot of rain and less sun than before. Hence this post is short but sweet. I guess the tone of the photos pretty much reflects the climate here at the moment.

In this post I decided to find another use for my ROXY rash guard - 
and I hope that I managed to succeed..Like I've mentioned before I love mixing elegant bits with comfortable pieces and that's exactly what I did here. 

Here I managed to combined two things I love: crop tops + my favourite trucker cap.
That's pretty much what I wear 24/7 when the weather here allows me to do so..
In the previous post, I fought for the case of monochrome- in this one I stand for pastels. Their gentle tones always seem to work and make putting pieces of clothing ever so effortless in the heat of the summer.

Hope you enjoyed this post!

If you wanna keep up to date LIKE my page on Fb

-MK

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - -  - - - -  - - - - - 


TRUCKER CAP - RIP CURL

TOP- ROXY

MAXI SKIRT- MANGO

TRAINERS- CONVERSE



1 comment: