Friday 19 April 2013

Mirror Mirror

Oakley Sunglasses-  Review


Recently I purchased a pair of sunglasses from the Oakley Frogskin range. 
I have to say these sunglasses are worth every penny  (as they are not on the cheap side). They are sporty but smart, funky but classy. The violet iridium mirror effect gives a flattering and an eye-catching appearance whether you are chilling at the beach, walking down the street or going down the slopes. They are definitely something I would recommend to save up for and purchase. 
I chose the violet iridium in matte black version with the violet iridium mirror finish as I enjoy the contrast generated by the matte black and the bright violet/blue shades of the mirror.

Oakley's are also known for their long durability and high endurance. The thing I like the most about this particular model is that the hinges are not screw based but rely on plastic "clip on" hinges. This eliminates the problem of severe stretching of the sunglasses.

Take Care
-M


No comments:

Post a Comment