Wednesday 11 June 2014

MONOCHROMO feat. DJANGO


























Hey All! 

As it's my comeback post I decided to include Django aka Mr. Awesome. (Here it is, his big moment)
The day when we took these photos the weather was incredible. Just like it's been for the past couple of days..it's been making studying quite difficult..

In this look, I went for high contrast "edited look", to give a bit of a 90s feel to the outfit..I felt a little melancholic when looking at some old photos so there you go..

When we think summer: We don't usually thing about monochrome straight away! We rather see bold prints, colours, neons etc. However, in this outfit, I beg to differ. As much as I am a major colour lover (as you can remember from my neon fuelled older posts!) 
do like a bit of black & white here and there. 
I wanted to play along with this notion and mix things up a bit.. 

Following the Palm Trend, I dressed down the smart dress with some sneakers.
When I choose what I am going to wear I opt for comfort as much as I opt for style.

Nonetheless I couldn't resist adding some colour by wearing the bag. I mean, at the end of the day IT IS nearly summer ;-)

Hope you'll enjoy this inspo.

-MK

RayBan sunglasses | LOVE dress | leather bag - from boutique | LILOU bracelets | NIKE RosheRun sneakers


No comments:

Post a Comment